UA Elite's Rules & Policies
All parents and players are expected to agree with the following guidelines before you join!
- Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated.
- Players will never throw equipment.
- All equipment will be kept clean and organized.
- Players will hustle at all times.
- Shirts will be tucked in at all times.
- Hats and Uniforms will be kept clean.
- Tardiness will not be tolerated.
- Disruptive behavior at home or school will be penalized on the field.
- Parents are not allowed in the dugout at any time during practice or games.
- Parents are not allowed on the field at any time during practice or games.
- Parents are not allowed to coach their children at any time during practice or games.
- Badgering or yelling at officials will not be tolerated.
- Please direct all opinions, comments or concerns directly with UA Elite Staff.
- Negative distractions will directly effect your child's involvement with UA Elite.
Players will have the option of Full Payment (due at signing) or Monthly Payments (due on the 1st of each month). If full payment is not received before the 5th of each month a 10% late charge will be assessed. If full payment is not received by the 15th of each month - the player will be suspended from tournament play. If payment falls 30 days behind - the player will be removed from our program.
Players are required to attend at least 75% of all practices. Failure to comply with this standard will result in dismissal from our program.
During both practice and games, players are only allowed to wear uniforms either issued or approved by UA Elite. Failure to comply with these standards will result in dismissal from our program.
Players are asked to communicate directly with their coach. Parents, please allow sufficient notice if your son will be unable to attend a scheduled practice or event.
There will not be a set requirement for playing time. Players will earn their spot in the lineup with ability, participation, and development. The standard will be "batting 9" regardless of pool play or bracket play.
Travel and accommodations will be the player's responsibility. On occasion, UA Elite will offer mass transportation; however, all travel and accommodations should be prearranged.
All UA Elite members will have access to Norfolk Baseball Academy; however, players are required to schedule any individual workouts prior to arriving.
UA Elite will participate in several community events throughout the year. All players will be required to attend.
UA Elite will not require fundraising by players. Individuals or a collective group may elect to fundraise to help offset their player fees. Panhandling of any kind is prohibited.
UA Elite players will not guest play for other organizations. If a player has an off weekend, chances are he needs a break.